Office Tour Photos
As the saying goes, find a job you love and it wont feel like work. Company culture is a big part of loving your job and being happy at work. We are looking for a culture steward for Seismics New York office. If you are driven to create and foster a dynamic and fun work environment, this is the role for you!
- Serve as ambassador of first impressions, greeting our candidates, outside guests and vendors
- Maintain a high standard of office appearance, including cleanliness and coolness factor
- Act as company liaison with property management and manage day-to-day facility operations
- Partner with people ops team on internal and external employee events
- Support talent acquisition team as needed on interview scheduling and candidate visits
- Partner with IT to coordinate company meetings, maintain conference room AV and other common area maintenance
- Assist with space planning for growth and oversee floor plan changes
- Procure office equipment and furniture as needed
- Maintain food and beverage items to ensure happy employees
- Handle inbound and outbound mail and packages
- Provide administrative support to executives as needed
- 3+ years experience in Office Coordination/Management or Administrative support
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make quick decisions
- Flexibility to work outside our core hours, as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
More Jobs From