People Operations Partner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The People Operations Partner, part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes that seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. This role will drive Performance Management and Pulse engagement survey program operations, and deliver people data and insights to the business. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, and specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS)
- Advocate for the employee across these teams to make their experience seamless
- Reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging our people data team
- Conducting exit interviews with departing employees and routing their questions to the correct partners
- Gathering data and working with the employee to prepare to submit for an inter-company transfer
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues
- Maintain a global mindset