People Operations, HR Manager/Generalist
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Our culture anchors on the values of being humble, bold, fast and immersed in everything we do. Our CEO, Daniel Dines built a company he wanted to work at. We trust our employees and empower them to do great things and use judgement to make decisions daily on behalf of UiPath and for our customers.
Our talent strategy and rewards philosophy is progressive where we operate with global principles that we apply locally with an emphasis on global fairness. Our programs reflect our belief in creating an environment of psychological safety, where servant leadership guides our interactions with our teams. We humbly believe that there are better ways to do things and we are learning every day from our team members & customers.
About the Role:
Work to deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes that seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. This key HR Generalist will help develop, improve programs and policies and automate processes. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
- A builder helping design and implement policies and procedures
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs and specialty HR Operations team members (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS)
- Advocate for the employees across the organization to make their experience seamless by assisting throughout the employee lifecycle from on-boarding, compensation and performance cycles, to conducting exit interviews with departing employees and routing their questions to the correct partners
- Reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and employee survey data
- As required own projects in support of the employee experience including employee mobility, immigration, inter-company transfers,
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Lever, and other HR and analytic systems, and escalate issues
- Maintain a global mindset
- 5+ years People Operations/Human Resources generalist experience required; more experienced candidates will be considered for other HR department roles as available
- Experience with employee lifecycle (on-boarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding, immigration,)
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Analytic skills and proficiency with Excel including pivot reports, VLOOKUPs, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving experience; experience in other analytic and visualization tools
- Excellent knowledge in local employment law FLSA, ADA, LOA and other aspects of HR compliance
- Experience with Workday, Lever or other HRIS platforms
- Prior Experience in Shared Services and/or as an HR Generalist in a fast paced start up, technology company or complex global organization.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.