Office Tour Photos
We are looking for highly-qualified candidates who can play a key role with SinglePlatforms publisher relationships and help to build new revenue channels and partner sales strategy. The position will be responsible for delivering business insights and channel sales results that evolve the current partnership strategy and drive the successful implementation and optimization of existing and future partnerships and publishers.
What you'll do:
- Develop pipeline of new publisher relationships within strategic and target content verticals (including analysis of partnership opportunities)
- Design, build and execute the strategic channel partnerships and strategies that deepen the relationship between SinglePlatform and key channel partners to grow sales and new customer accounts for all products
- Assist with negotiating new partnerships as well as developing and evaluating new products and offerings, deal models, contracts and reporting requirements with business owners
- Lead the performance reporting and analytics of key partner agreements
- Drive the process and communications that facilitate the execution of existing and future partner agreements, and improve partner satisfaction and experience with SinglePlatform
- Understand the functionality of, and facilitate access to, SinglePlatform partner and publisher
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of business development/sales background with a broad understanding of technology marketing, sales, services, and software engineering disciplines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, creativity, organizational and communication skills with a strong partnering orientation
- Detail oriented and thorough, with the ability to connect to the big picture and understand key trends and levers that drive the business
- Aptitude for solving complex business problems and an ability to distill and communicate status and results across the business and to senior business and financial executives
- Industry knowledge and understanding of high-tech and Internet business models desired
- Proven capability to work with and across distributed organizations and experience managing multiple complex programs simultaneously with accountability for results
- Able to turn thoughts into action and action into measurable results
- Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
Why youll love us:
- You cant beat the location. Located in one of NYCs prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, its no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- Its easy to get here. Whether youre commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklyn, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, youll think youre at your moms house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From