As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
- As part of the Partner Success team, implement a one-to-many digital operation to drive partner/customer success
- Use data from multiple internal systems to design and implement digital engagements aimed at improving customer knowledge of Datto products, utilization of features, general satisfaction, and, ultimately, to drive renewal and expansion of contracts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business in the identification of key data to capture and in the design and implementation of digital engagements
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- At least two years working with technology solutions purchased by subscription and sold in a recurring revenue model
- At least two years experience in a role related to Success Management, Account Management, or Client Services
Required skills, knowledge, and capabilities:
- Data analysis and interpretation skills for use in understanding patterns in product usage, customer sentiment, or other indicators of customer status
- Intuitive understanding of product adoption and engagement dynamics, including factors affecting use of products and potential actions to influence user behavior.
- A working understanding of the recurring revenue model and its implications
- Experience using tools like Gainsight, Marketo, WalkMe, Salesforce or similar
- Familiarity with community, knowledge base, LMS, and webinar platforms
- Strong skills in designing and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple business disciplines, including Success Management, Technical Support, Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Strong collaboration skills across functions and seniority levels
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter that takes initiative to discover new challenges and take proactive action
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.