Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to grow its Sports Media Partner Solutions team within the larger Sports Partnerships organization. The Sports Partnerships team at Facebook works closely with the leading content creators in the world, including leagues, teams, media, journalists and athletes. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with Strategic Partnership Managers (SPMs) in engaging top sports broadcast partners with an emphasis on product expertise, account management and partner analysis. In addition, this role will work closely with SPMs in developing market strategies, identifying opportunities and target partners. Besides external partners and the SPM team, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as the Planning & Strategy, Partner Marketing, Media Operations and Partner Engineering teams.
- Support SPMs in driving engagement and account management of top strategic partners
- Monitor industry trends and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics with top sports media partners
- Support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners)
- Develop and manage channels to deliver education and support at scale
More Jobs From