Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Marketing Partner Program (FMP) helps developers build products that make marketing on Facebook easy and effective. The Partner Solutions team exists to ensure the products and services of all FMPs are deployed to their maximum potential. The team leverages these technology partnerships to accelerate Facebook's sales efforts, on a region by region basis.
As a Partner Solutions Manager, you are expected to provide deep product insight and ongoing consultative support to Facebook's sales team and their clients. Partner Solutions Managers will work closely with the Global Partner Manager team fostering relationships with the most strategic partners to develop products and services related to marketing on Facebook, among other initiatives.
- Provide consultative services to Facebook Sales and Account management teams whose clients are implementing FMP solutions/tools
- Identify and translate market opportunities to help build a dynamic, innovative developer partner ecosystem
- Drive product and partner adoption and provide ongoing education about new and existing Facebook marketing partner products, focusing on those that leverage APIs and other advanced technology
- Liaise with our Partner Manager team globally to ensure the optimum mix and combination of partners are present and servicing markets to achieve and contribute significantly to sales objectives
- Tracking KPIs of FMP adoption and performance in direct clients and agencies
- Prospect and recruit new advertisers to the program to help grow a dynamic, innovative partner ecosystem
- Liaise with the FMP Program Management team on building scaled approaches and processes to in-market activity and communication
- Liaise with the FMP Marketing team on region-specific, vertical-specific marketing activities
More Jobs From