Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Entertainment Partnerships team is hiring a Partner Solutions Manager to work with top film, television, and streaming partners. This role collaborates with Strategic Partner Managers, Marketing, Data Analysts, and Media Operations to help Facebook and our partners unlock business value across Facebooks family of apps.
- Develop and manage partnership programs that drive product adoption and partner business value through Facebooks family of apps
- Collect, deliver, and operationalize market feedback to product teams to help craft product strategies, serving as an internal advocate for partners
- Understand partners core business needs and propose innovative solutions and opportunities
- Own data analyses, form hypotheses, and develop frameworks to deliver insights that will improve partner performance
- Manage the implementation and optimization of product rollouts through educational trainings and workshops
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders in the planning and execution of key partnerships and activations
- Identify operational opportunities and help improve or innovate new processes to drive strategic growth with film and television partners
More Jobs From