Office Tour Photos
About the Role
Do you have top-notch communication skills and a proven track record of executing against operational build outs that drive revenue through partner channel sales? Have you developed deep, lasting mutually beneficial relationships with partners and/or clients -- while cultivating these same skills in a high-performing partner relationship team?
Were looking for a poised, connected Partner Relationship Program Director who understands the landscape of the HR technology space, someone who has the skills and experience necessary to mature Namelys partner business operations to create a strong foundation for the next stage of the companys growth.
In this role, you will serve as the face of the company and grow relationships with existing and potential partners in Namelys partner ecosystem. Youll also be responsible for developing partner relations strategies and initiatives to grow our partners revenue contribution to Namely, as well as developing marketing campaigns, external communications, and, travelling as needed to meet with our partners and their customers. Youll identify key partners and revenue generating opportunities with those partners, as well as coach current and potential partners on Namelys solutions, services and value proposition. Internally, you will work with your cross-functional leadership peers in Sales and Systems to devise and implement new processes to track and manage partner activities and resulting revenue streams (referrals, advocacy, paid sponsorships).
If youre an experienced builder who has grown partner channel revenue at a technology company in the HR space, we want to talk to you. This position reports into the VP, Marketing, who reports into Namelys CEO.
- Hire and manage a small group of Partner Relationship Managers; across this team, manage a group of 100+ partners
- Masterfully present Namelys value proposition to the companys existing partner ecosystem
- Own relationships with established partners with proven value for Namely and future growth potential.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed -- processes, systems, and related success metrics
- Demonstrate and train others on the Namely solutions and services, and show partners how to convey our value proposition effectively to their customers and prospects
- Qualify opportunities generated from our partner ecosystem with a focus on the mid-market segment
- Support important relationships with existing referral partners
- Assist in the development and future direction of the Namely partner tier program
- Serve as a first level of escalation for partner related issues with integrations, contracting, training etc.
- Act as the reporting POC for all metric related inquiries from internal stakeholders.
- Meet -- and exceed -- referral opportunity quotes on a monthly basis from an individual book of partners
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take initiative
- Maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately
- Receive and take action on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development
- Take measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training
- Have a healthy sense of humor -- we work hard but we want to do so in the company of people who are fun to be around
- 25% Travel
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 8 years experience in an account or channel management role
- Ability to clearly present material
- Effective organizational and project management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Proven track record owning a teams quota
- Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing
- Positive attitude and desire to grow with department and company
- Undergraduate degree from a competitive school with a strong academic track record
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
More Jobs From