Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing professional with a background in media to join the Partner Product Marketing (PPM) team. The Partner Product Marketing (PPM) team is a function within Media Partnerships responsible for driving product understanding and adoption through the Strategic Partner Manager and Partner Solutions teams that work closely with media companies, content creators, digital publishers, news publishers, and public figures. This role will be focused on driving impact via Branded Content products across both Facebook and Instagram for some of our largest media partners.
Branded Content is a significant business opportunity for Facebook, Inc. and its partners. In this role, you will work closely with partner-facing teams looking to help partners unlock their full potential with Branded Content. You will advocate on behalf of these partners to Branded Content product teams, with the goal of enabling a full business solution that drives clear and measurable value for Facebook's business partners. This role will require you to gain a deep understanding of the Branded Content needs of media partners so that you can confidently influence product roadmaps and lead outbound go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption, and partner value. Success in this role will be when partners can easily adopt and grow their usage of Branded Content products and features to support their business goals.
The successful candidate will develop data-driven growth strategies and market segmentation, compile market feedback, and synthesize market trends in Branded Content across the media landscape. He or she must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization. This role will require cross-team collaboration with counterparts in Global Media Accounts, Sports, Entertainment, and News and touch upon a broad set of products across Facebook, Inc., with a primary focus on Branded Content.
This is a full-time position located in our New York, NY office.
- Distill and surface market feedback to inform new and existing Branded Content product strategy to unlock the greatest value for our partners
- Lead growth strategy for Branded Content products, including internal enablement, training, and segment-specific product messaging, inform marketing collateral, such as product/segment narratives and playbooks
- Work closely with the Branded Content Program Manager to drive coordination across various stakeholders within Facebook (including Sales and Partnerships)
- Engage supporting roles like Partner Solutions, Media Operations, Marketing, and Sales through cross-functional, cross-vertical and cross-office collaboration
- Understand the content landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models and overall internet/technology space, and be a reliable source of insight on those media & entertainment products
More Jobs From