** This position can be based in Los Angeles, New York or Boston
The Ecosystem Marketing team is responsible for marketing to, through, and with Klaviyos community of agencies, freelancers, systems integrators and integration partners. The team is an entrepreneurial, high-impact group of creators that works cross-functionally with key business stakeholders. Klaviyo is looking for a highly motivated Partner Marketing Manager oversee the marketing relationships and own comarketing execution with our top agency and systems integrator (SI) partners. While this role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding partner-sourced MQL goals, it will be equally as important for this person to collaborate with partners to ensure comarketing activities are mutually beneficial.
This role will require superior interpersonal skills, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, and a unique knack for creative execution coupled with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and a heavy emphasis on content development. Reporting to the head of channel marketing, this position presents a unique opportunity to own the creation and execution of comarketing campaigns, while illustrating the value of partnerships both internally and externally.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Own the marketing relationship and act as the marketing point of contact for our top agency and SI partners.
- Initiate, coordinate, execute, and evaluate comarketing activities to drive partner-sourced MQLs and partner marketing attributed MRR
- Work closely with Operations and Sales teams to ensure leads from comarketing activities are followed up with and report on the performance of each activity
- Establish a process for accepting comarketing requests and determining which activities to prioritize
- Collaborate with counterparts across partnerships and channel success to develop partner / customer case studies
- Introduce new ways to engage with partners and promote the value of our partnership
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience of channel or partner marketing at a tech company or agency bonus points if that experience revolves around martech or the ecommerce industry
- Youre naturally independent and feel comfortable owning projects from start to finish
- You enjoy leveraging both sides of the brain to act as both a creative and an analyst you excel at content development and comarketing execution, while simultaneously practicing structured problem solving to make your decisions based on facts or research
- You have superior communication skills both written and oral and are comfortable presenting on webinars or leading a panel
- You are extremely organized and can juggle multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Equal parts marketer and relationship manager, you likely have a network of contacts from previous engagements because youre known to leave a lasting impression
- You know how to collaborate cross functionally and delegate tasks to get a project done
- You thrive working in fast-paced, fluid, and challenging environments
- Once deemed safe, youd be comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time
- In an ideal world, you live in close proximity to one of the major hubs where our partners are based (LA or NYC) but were open to Boston-based or remote applicants.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.