The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg Media is looking for a Paid Social Campaign Manager to run all paid campaigns for Bloomberg news and our QuickTake brand. You will be tasked with creating campaign strategy, trafficking campaigns and managing bids across all our social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, among others).
You will also be in charge of scaling our paid content and working with editorial teams to identify day to day big stories and utilizing data to continuously iterate on best practices. Other responsibilities include data analysis of all marketing campaigns and presentation of results and ideas to senior management.
You should have a commanding knowledge of Facebook Business manager, as well as excellent communication and quantitative skills. You should also be able to examine post copy and help our brand manager with creative input and feedback. Ability to speak to product and engineers about pixel issues and social media audiences greatly desired. In addition, we expect you to have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset and the ability to work cross functionally with a team that is relatively new to consumer marketing.
We'll trust you to:
- Implement and manage paid social campaigns on behalf of Bloomberg news
- Assist branding and creative team with asset creation
- Work with internal teams to determine campaign objectives, establish key performance indicators, and timelines
- Assist with program growth optimizing bidding strategies and identifying and testing new platforms or ad formats
- Work with product and engineering team on pixel issues and management of new audiences
- Assist with creation and analysis of weekly and monthly reporting
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends
- Analyze and translate quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience in building and optimizing paid media campaigns
- 3+ year hands on experience with Facebook ad planning and buying (self-serve) required
- Ability to run campaigns on secondary platforms Twitter, LinkedIn and test new platforms as needed
- Superb understanding of audience creation and iterative approaches to decreasing cost per acquisition
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel and Google Analytics with the ability to translate metrics into insights and actions
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage budget and project deadlines
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From