At Tend, were combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the worlds first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
The Paid Digital Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing paid and organic search and social along with other digital channels In partnership with the Director of Growth and the Marketing Team.
About the Role
- Accountable for pacing, forecasting, and budget management across all paid search and social accounts
- Accountable for delivery of all projects within agreed upon timelines across all campaigns and always-on programs
- Daily point of contact for stakeholders across the business on all paid search and social -related workstreams
- Work closely with Director of Growth to create business cases for incremental investment or advanced investment in additional ad technology
- Liaise and collaborate cross-functional teams to align on prioritization of work and strategy for our acquisition channels
- Relationship management with platform partnersFacilitate or QA daily, weekly and monthly reporting to evaluate performance of media against forecasted goals (unique goals across business units and campaigns)
- QA testing frameworks and KPI considerations for launching new campaigns and improving existing programs
- Develop reporting, and data views and visuals to assist in executive reporting and storytelling of digital channel health and performance
- Drive Strategy, project management, and execution of new campaign content and delivery across digital channels
- Provide cross functional teams with the strategic and tactical recommendations and best-in-class examples they need to dramatically raise our brand's organic search profile, attract more of our target consumers, and deliver on their expectatios.
- Continually test and learn across audiences, bidding strategies, creative, and channel-specific tactics and report findings to cross-functional partnersCreate inter-team and cross functional reports on growth KPIs (CAC, ROAS, CVR, etc.) and track performance to goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Lead weekly/monthly reporting, both internally and externally, with the goal of building best practices and iterating on what works
- Lead ad content development and testing strategy for digital ad creative
- Be the strategic leader - Identify gaps and take action to close them, serve as the voice of the franchise leading the path forward to establish Tend as a world class marketing organization
- You are a creative thinker and strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses to drive insights
- You are a leader with exceptional project management skills
- You have demonstrated exceptional business and customer experience judgement and obsess over customer experience
- You are comfortable with self directed and comfortable with ambiguity; have a can do attitude and are adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary and can be scrappy and resourceful
- You have presence and can effectively communicate with leadership and cross functional partners
- Strong ability and deep desire to work cross-functionallyYou are comfortable with data and love diving into complex data to draw conclusions
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC, LTV and CR).BA/BS;2-4 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in digital marketing, strategy or related fieldStartup and/or D2C experience strongly preferred
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Jobs From