Office Tour Photos
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about creating an inspiring workplace where employees can grow, develop, and deliver their best work.
We are looking for someone who will focus on creating transformational learning, career development, and talent development experiences by rolling up their sleeves and bringing exceptional programs and processes to DigitalOcean as we grow. Reporting to the Director of Organizational Development, the Organizational Development Program Manager will be key in advancing our talent development strategy as our company matures and prioritizes career development for its employees.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with our Director of Organizational Development on building a world-class Talent Development program and learning culture from the ground up!
- Leading the content design and facilitating onboarding of our new hires, ensuring they have the tools and coaching needed to have a successful start
- Supporting the design and delivery of our Talent Development programs, including a wide range of innovative learning, coaching, and mentorship initiatives
- Creating materials, tools, and resources for all things Talent Development at DigitalOcean
- Serving as project manager and managing the process administration and logistics for both internally and externally delivered organizational development, talent management and performance management programs.
- Designing competencies that will be a foundation for all talent processes at DO
- Creating analytics, measurements and reporting for all talent and training programs and continuously improving our results.
- Launching strategic initiatives related to topics such as new manager training, performance management, career development, culture, and values or diversity and inclusion at DigitalOcean.
What We'll Expect From You:
- Strong background in content design, as well as planning and facilitation of training programs for employees
- A strong interest in the tech space and the ability to thrive in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Track record of thoughtful competency model implementation and performance management tracking
- Outstanding project management, organizational and technical skills
- Experience in talent development systems and implementation of those systems
- Meticulous attention to detail and the unstoppable urge to get things done
- Experience in adapting various types of programs for different personalities, levels, and backgrounds
- A love of learning and a passion for helping others grow and develop
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Incredibly strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here and we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC and Cambridge and offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our People team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!
More Jobs From