At Tend, were combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tends Experience Trainer must be a passionate, service oriented leader who can support our Brand Principles, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. Work in collaboration with management, providers and clinical staff to earn the trust of our guests by personalizing their appointments and clinical care.
We are reframing dental expectations and thats all part of the fun!
- Coordinate Launch & New Hire Onboarding Programs
- Lead training sessions in Launch & New Hire Onboarding
- Identify ongoing training needs in Studio & Support Services
- Implement & improve workflows, processes and efficiencies
- Develop & Introduce new policies & procedures to field teams
- Create & Deliver engaging learning materials
- Review & Evaluate team members performance
- Partner with Studio Manager/ Regional, Managing Dentist & Clinical Trainer to deliver develop actionable plans to improve performance
- Provide relevant feedback on skills and/or gaps in competencies
- Refresh & Retrain field teams as needed
- Incorporate KPIs and Business Metrics as drivers of Guest Experience & Studio Performance
- 3+ years in Dental Operations
- Positive, Clear & Effective Communication
- Strong project management & organization skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to engage with Cross Functional Team
- Solution oriented
- Positive, Collaborative Attitude
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.