Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for an Operations Support Analyst to join the Corporate Operations team. In this role, you will support the Manager of Operations Support to maintain collaborative relationships with PBMs, Health Plans and Brokers. Main functions of the role include, but are not limited to resolving operational issues, performing financial review of client contracts, facilitating the scheduling of education sessions, and maintaining file and document management as it relates to PBMs and Health plans for all product lines.
- Work cross functionally with Sales and Account Management to maintain and update PBM/Health plan library
- Verify financial entries in client contracts against our proprietary system
- Manage ongoing relationships with assigned PBMs and Health Plans to actively problem solve operations issues in data intake, activity planning, education session, payment collection, and any ad hoc day-to-day needs
- Serve as Ops Support team governance member to CRM tool
- Maintain activity dashboard for year-end partner activity review
- Update and maintain department SOPs as the business evolves
- Identify process gaps or duplicative efforts as they arise
- 3-5 years of experience in the PBM/prescription benefits industry, knowledge of client benefits preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field required
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, attention to detail
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Client Service and Relationship building skills
- Proven track record working with internal teams to meet external needs/deliverables
- Strong project management skills with a data driven focus, i.e. Lean Sigma, ISO 9000, PMP
- Salesforce experience helpful, Python experience helpful
More Jobs From