CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
The Operations / Scheduling Coordinator will handle a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth daily operations of the Sales operations. The primary responsibility of the coordinator will be to assign technical experts (sales engineers) to sales calls on a real-time basis. The ideal candidate will not only be well-versed and agile through online chatting platforms (such as Microsoft Teams) but should be comfortable speaking with colleagues directly to ensure proper resource allocations. To be a successful coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Assisting with the coordination and management of the daily sales calendar with over 50 meetings across 30 + different personnel calendars.
- Coordinating the proper allocation of resources across different call types for maximum effectiveness.
- Managing internal stakeholder relations between the various departments.
- Manage distribution of email notices (from start to finish via DocuSign) to prospects and customers as needed.
- Preparing and maintaining daily operations documents and reports for senior management.
- Record meeting minutes from various sales meetings with the ability to properly execute and communicate policies and processes effectively.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as, scheduling meetings, filing/maintaining electronic documents, etc.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- DocuSign Experience desired.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.