Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual to join the Workplace Deal Desk team within Strategic Planning & Operations. The mission of our team is to optimize processes, programs and operations to accelerate sustainable growth for Facebook Partnerships teams. In this role, you will manage the implementation, operational workflow and optimization of custom deals with Workplace customers. As an Operations Lead, you will partner with teams from Sales, Product, Operations, Revenue Accounting, Legal and Finance to drive operational rigor and compliance for our Workplace Deal Desk throughout the quote to collect process.
The Deal Desk acts as a hub for the business to streamline the complexities of closing custom deals by developing scalable programs. The Operations Lead supports these programs by designing scaled billing, payments and contract implementations, and enables visibility and optimization of these programs through analysis and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have a project management and analytically focused background with the ability to clearly communicate and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Lead and support the internal implementation of deal programs with Workplace Sales teams across the globe
- Partner with and support Revenue Accounting teams to design custom billing implementations at scale, with a focus on contract integrity and compliance
- Partner with and support Finance and Business Operations teams to manage program portfolio, leveraging existing tools to report on KPIs for financial performance
- Lead and manage the contract renewal process for global Workplace Sales teams, enabling visibility into performance and ROI of discount frameworks
- Partner with Product Management, Product Marketing Management and Engineering teams on the development of new tools necessary for driving efficiencies and enabling revenue programs to scale
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
More Jobs From