Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is an individual contributor position that is focused on enabling and driving change within the Global Business Group (GBG) frontline sales and sales management teams. This person serves as a key partner to sales and cross-functional leaders. Success in this position requires a proven ability in operational excellence with strong strategic thinking and project management skills, an ability to influence key leadership stakeholders and drive change throughout an organization, an outstanding track record for driving results, and foundational understanding of sales processes and tools. This position requires people who have an ability to dive into solving problems while maintaining a broad perspective. The individual should collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and drive critical business decisions. The candidate should be open minded to challenge the status quo and work in a complex and rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence throughout.
- Design, test, and scale global enablement/change management programs across areas such as sales productivity and client experience
- Lead large, global, cross-functional teams (such as Product Marketing, Analytics, Learning, HR, Scaled Support) to enhance productivity and drive operational excellence
- Advise, consult and influence sales leaders by making actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities and organizational effectiveness
- Develop business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze program effectiveness
- Embrace and thrive under ambiguity and continually-evolving organizational structures
- Identify big challenges facing front-line sales and solve with initiatives that scale
- Improve knowledge sharing across region, function, vertical, etc.
- Develop best practices and help implement process improvements
- Drive education and adoption of sales tools
More Jobs From