Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Office Lead must have a strong communications and project management background with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation. The Office Lead must be a thought leader on scaling culture in a rapidly growing site with a focus on fostering a sense of belonging for all. To be successful, the candidate must develop and maintain strong relationships with office leaders and be a true team player. This role is based in our New York City office and will report to the Global Business Director on our Global Marketing Solutions team.
- Lead the Community and Culture Pillar group, partnering with site builders to integrate their activities/initiatives and programs across the office
- Lead communications for a growing site, including general announcements, group moderation, Facebook New York external page management, and maintenance of internal documentation
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the office
- Liaise with Internal Communications team and other cross-functional stakeholders on announcements and events as needed
- Project manage local office on-boarding initiatives
- Project manage budgeting, reporting, planning for Facebook New York's annual budget
- Report back to the business on effectiveness of communications, programs, and events
- Manage executive visits to site including briefing documents, logistics, and announcements to office
- Strategically lead, build and oversee the internal events program and various events for the New York site, working with other office partners to ensure a great experience for all employees
- Site sponsor for company-wide social events (holiday party, summer party, game day, bring your kids to work day)
- Owns logistics, coordination and promotion of FB all office-based events, e.g. Executive Q&As, Company All Hands viewings
- Point of contact and advisor for any grass-roots efforts that require support and promotion, e.g. guest speakers, A Day in the Life@ events, Bring Your Parents to Work Day, etc.
- Manages internal and external tech speakers program
- Is a key stakeholder with Facilities, influencing on areas of space planning, decor, expansion plans for the New York site
- Acts as escalation path for office related issues, concerns, feedback, suggestions and triages accordingly
More Jobs From