Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing Manager to help manage social strategy and presence in North America for Facebook Business and related business brands across all social channels. The ideal candidate is a bold, creative, and strategic marketer; and they excel at media strategy and planning, developing a brand voice across social channels, inspiring and educating customers with creative content and experiences, channel operations, analytics and working cross-functionally. Theyll also possess strong communication skills, a passion for Facebook, and an understanding of how Facebooks marketing solutions align with businesses needs.
- Develop a social strategy for Facebook's Business brands in North America including Facebook Business, Instagram Business, WhatsApp Business, Messenger Business, FBIQ, Blueprint and more.
- Define a system for managing Facebook Businesss North American social media presence including planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderation, measurement, and reporting.
- Understand our core audiences, what motivates them, and how to leverage social media to influence their hearts and minds.
- Develop a voice, tone and personality consistent with the Facebook Business brands across our social media channels.
- Partner with other marketing teams in North America to develop engaging content tailored for social channels and create socially-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
- Partner with product, communications, creative and other cross-functional partners to inform the regional strategy. Act as primary liaison to educate internal partners on the power and potential of social media.
- Partner with central teams in developing shared tools, systems, and infrastructure required for publishing and monitoring content, moderating comments and sentiment, and measuring impact.
- Manage agency and partner relationships integral for delivering impact through social channels.
More Jobs From