Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook gives people a fun, creative and low-pressure way to share their moments throughout each day to strengthen relationships with friends and followers. Developer Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key partners and the developer ecosystem. You will work with some of the worlds most exciting companies and startups as well as with our world-class product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA, San Francisco, CA, and New York City, NY.
- Cultivate strong partner relationships by helping strategic partners adopt Facebooks platform products and adhere to platform policies
- Help drive product and platform strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with strategic developers on our Developer Platform, including on-boarding and contract work, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
More Jobs From