Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Partner Manager who will serve as a critical partner to nonprofit and advocacy clients utilizing our commercial products to build community and make the world more open and connected. In this role, you will establish and strengthen key client relationships by providing advertiser education and satisfaction. A successful Partner Manager is passionate about social impact, seeks to understand the nuances and diversity of the nonprofit and advocacy ecosystem, navigates ambiguity well, has strong communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams. You'll be responsible for executing a new, robust service and education model for these unique clients. This person will be a team player with experience managing social impact cross-functional projects and relationships, and have demonstrated experience leading cause-based initiatives or partnering with nonprofit and advocacy organizations in the digital advertising space.
- Establishes relationship and manages existing relationships across the nonprofit and advocacy marketing and advertising ecosystem, builds trust and credibility of Facebook and its suite of product
- Understand key decision makers and influencers, as well as the clients organizational objectives, establish and maintain actionable relationship maps
- Demonstrate value of Facebook products as a key driver for social impact, inform partners of vertical specific processes and provide FB best practices specific to nonprofit and advocacy objectives
- Navigate a complex ecosystem of partners, with new challenges and opportunities arising every day, and thoughtfully facilitate escalations internally
- Develop and implement creative solutions that align Facebook approach to GPA with partner needs
- Manage sophisticated relationships with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams (social impact, policy, sales operations, creative, marketing science, policy teams) and ensures the group is delivering on expectations
- Project manages complex work streams
- Attend/present at events to represent FB Advertising solutions
- Serves as external product consultant and leads agency/client/industry trainings to educate on paid and organic products (market permitting)
- Oversee internal account operations and partner with concierge service operations team to drive best in class solutions at scale for the nonprofit and advocacy vertical, ensure service - excellence and QA ops requests
- Identify relevant industry trends and captures/identifies product and innovation needs based on client/industry feedback
- Inform/respond to RFPs with appropriate target audiences
- Synthesize data and insights for internal and external audiences
- Ability to travel as needed