Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is process of implementing NetSuite as their global ERP across all geos and product lines. The NetSuite Developer will be working directly with key stakeholders across the North America businesses to develop, troubleshoot and improve the ongoing NetSuite operation. This is a unique opportunity to work and support a brand new global implementation of NetSuite ERP - including SuiteBilling and SuiteCommerce modules in a fast growing environment.
You will report to the Senior Manager, ERP Applications
- 3 - 4+ years NetSuite Development / Administration experience
- Data management desired (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Web services preferred (REST, SOAP - SuiteTalk)
- Experience in HTML, CSS3, jQuery
- Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing/invoicing) Suite Billing & Manufacturing
- Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite APIs (e.g. Mulesoft integration experience a plus - CRM integrations)
- SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) desired
- Understanding of Web Services architecture
- NetSuite Certifications are a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts/languages and abstraction/inheritance
- Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Solid communication skills
- Responsible for development, customization, configuration and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Work with Scrum Master, Product Owners and other company stakeholders to understand business requirements, policies, and procedures
- Create custom forms, fields, and saved searches.
- Data migration from legacy platforms into newly implemented Netsuite solution
- Integrating third party applications with the NetSuite ERP System
- Perform application upgrades on an as needed basis
- Interface outside of ERP implementation team resources to address customization and configuration requirements based on business needs to achieve overall priorities
- Critical point of contact for NetSuite and Professional Service
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility
- Ability to work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.