Office Tour Photos
About the Team
We are a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative team comprised of both remote & office-based sales professionals. This position, which will be based in New York, will require 25%+ travel across the greater New York City area, including Long Island, Westchester and Fairfield County, Connecticut. In this field sales role, you will be responsible for covering customers varying in size from start up to $1 billion companies. The Middle Marketing AE sells our portfolio of M&A deal lifecycle software solutions to the deal community alongside two in-territory Account Executives. It is an exciting, fast paced selling motion to the M&A business functions, not IT or procurement.
Day to Day
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate dealmakers at middle market & net new logo accounts through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Work with other Account Executives to develop sales strategy and account plans to gain greater market share.
- Proactive research of potential deal activities and trends. Develop and manage a comprehensive territory plan addressing key corporate opportunities.
- Deliver the Intralinks value proposition in the field, phone meetings and WebEx. Employs value-based conversations to arrive at a highly differentiated solution.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales-based activities.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce CRM system related to the account(s).
- Contributes to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years proven success in achieving quota in a SaaS environment
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle with the goal to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams.
- Strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a highly transactional book of business, with a focus on driving a large amount of sales activity into the defined territory list.
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor along with the flexibility to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with many clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies such as LinkedIn and Mergermarket.
It would be great if you also had
- Major in Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience with Software as a Service in the Financial Services vertical.
- Experience using Salesforce.
This is a unique opportunity to work in well-established and focus on growth opportunity accounts. Your customers vary in size; startup to $1 billion companies all fall under your remit. Successful candidate will be joining a hungry, close-knit team with big goals in mind for 2020.
More Jobs From