Mid-Market Sales Representative - New York
Brandwatch builds market leading smart software solutions that help capture, analyze and share insights from social media. Brandwatch is home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of eight culturally diverse cities across the globe. Were a high growthsoftware company who recently merged with Crimson Hexagon, based out of Boston.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, and focusing on Enterprise accounts ($250m-$2.5b), you possess a hunters mentality, have an energetic personality, can easily explain complicated concepts and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. Your ability to demonstrate a successful track record in selling SaaS or technology solutions to brands and/or agencies is key. The Enterprise team is an inside team, based out of Boston or New York City and primarily responds to inbound leads with deal sizes from $30,000-$150,000 ACV with minimal support.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and inbound marketing tactics
- Engage and qualify new prospects, to develop and grow pipeline
- Provide demonstrations of the software
- Execute a Sales Process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 2-4 years of experience in selling software solutions
- Proven track record in closing net new logos
- Experience in selling SaaS based solutions within social media, analytics, BI, CRM or other marketing solution technologies
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of theBest Places to Workfor the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.