The Behavior Change Marketing Strategist leads end-to-end delivery of consumer engagement campaigns to drive better health outcomes for over 20 million Aetna members, and may include over 100 million members of CVS Caremark driven by predictive models and advanced analytics.
This is a critical role in CVS Healths NYC-based Behavior Change Marketing organization. This is more than just a marketing job, as you dive deep into solving population health issues in the United States. Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
- Drive end-to-end delivery of behavior change marketing campaigns in a cross-functional, test & learn environment with the goal to create and determine most effective campaign strategy (i.e. content, channel, and incentives)
- Ensure all campaigns are driven by bold hypotheses, leveraging behavioral economics where possible, with a constant eye on expanding our learning agenda
- Partner with data scientists, senior management, and marketing clients to develop marketing and testing strategies for multi-channel marketing communications across targeted audience segments
- Develop and maintain Agile artifacts such as Test Briefs, Hypothesis Backlogs, and Execution Plans
- Partner with copywriters and graphic designers to develop compelling creative and copy for campaigns that push the envelope of member communications without compromising brand integrity
- Partner with Salesforce Marketing Cloud architects, channel owners, and vendors to ensure accurate and timely implementation of campaigns across a variety of channels (email, direct mail, SMS, paid digital channels, outbound phone calls, websites, incentives, etc.), with quality checks and accurate tracking
- Heavily project manage the deployment of your behavior change campaigns, operationalizing the work in full but taking an agile philosophy for rapid velocity and daily iteration
- Demonstrated past experience in driving behavior change and behavior change marketing campaigns through the use of behavioral economics; ideally 10+ years work experience with 2+ years using behavioral economics
- Deep marketing background, with proven results leading marketing campaigns
- Degree or coursework in behavioral economics, the science behind behavior change, etc. (preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment (either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment) (preferred)
Additional Job Information
As your teams strategy and operations backbone, you will partner directly with business executives, marketing strategists, data scientists, and other creative talent to precisely target our membership and trigger behavioral changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life -- this is more than just a marketing job!
In addition to playing a role in helping shape the martech landscape at CVS Health, you have a chance to be on the cutting edge of marketing the largest healthcare company in the United States! The Behavior Change Marketing organization sits at the crux of integration between Aetna and CVS Health (now a Fortune 5 company in scale). This organization has 6 teams producing high volume test & learn on different permutations of messaging and behavioral economic principles. There is a heavy partnership with data science, which develops predictive models to identify our members that could be receiving an intervention message.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.