Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook platform offers marketers limitless opportunities to reach consumers. The same properties that make the Facebook platform an ideal place for marketing also make the platform an ideal place to conduct analytical work and marketing research to become a better marketer in the new mobile world. This role will be part of the Marketing Science team focused on supporting our global small businesses, by better understanding how these businesses can grow using our platforms through data and science.The person in this role will be responsible for building strategies and proactive initiatives executed globally in partnership with our various sales channels. They will be responsible for identifying opportunities to develop and refine different treatments and supporting the go-to-market strategy for different initiatives. They will be working in a team executing key media & measurement research projects intended to deliver strategies and insights that will help small businesses grow.Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional to drive the agency learning agenda for small businesses at scale. We're looking for people with strong digital marketing experience and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how advertisers and agencies conduct and use different measurement solutions. This work will require a close collaboration with stakeholders and partners to help different programs and treatments that will support small businesses making better marketing decisions.The ideal candidate will have a strong background in media or advertising - effectiveness research methods along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate about Facebook, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner and influence across complex organizations.
- Design proactive programs and treatments (research & analytics initiatives or other go to market strategies) that create clear understanding of how Marketing Science can help the small business segments grow
- Drive advertiser adoption of preferred measurement methodologies, best practices and products
- Identify research & analytics initiatives that create clear understanding of how Marketing Science can help small business segments grow
- Work closely with sales, program leaders and other cross-functions to drive direct impact on small business marketing strategy
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in creative ways to stakeholders and partners
- Build processes that scale ad-effectiveness research initiatives
- Advocate for small businesses with other research and product teams to ensure that solutions are designed with businesses of all shapes and sizes in mind