Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced and highly motivated team player to join as a Marketing Paralegal. The position will work with stakeholders across the company to support multifaceted marketing and promotions initiatives for Facebook and its Augmented/Virtual Reality (AR/VR) teams and conduct marketing legal review of related collateral. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on interesting issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Review marketing, sales, consumer electronics packaging, and promotional materials for advertising, intellectual property, and company policy compliance for our domestic and international markets
- Assess advertising claims substantiation, prepare disclosures, disclaimers, and support sweepstakes, contest, and promotional offers
- Support the naming clearance process by assisting in trademark clearances
- Provide concise, contextually nuanced, and actionable feedback and collaborate with stakeholders across the company where needed or based on guidelines
- Maintain knowledge resources, develop marketing best practices, process improvements, and conduct related compliance trainings
- Apply project management techniques and tools to plan and lead small and large-scale undertakings
- Working across multiple time zones (domestic and international)
More Jobs From