**Please note this is a full time, temp to perm position based out of our New York City office**
Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
The Marketing Operations Specialist (temp to perm) is at the center of our marketing efforts, responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing all automated marketing campaigns. You will serve as subject-matter expert of email marketing and lead generation/conversion, targeting the right prospective clients, building relationships with these clients, and executing campaigns to generate high-quality leads to hand off to the sales team. You will also be responsible for monitoring campaign performance to influence future marketing initiatives and investments.
If you are a marketing operations jedi who flexes creative muscles, thrives in environments where you create organization out of ambiguity and love to influence process to make everyones lives easier this could be the role for you. You will have a significant impact on a growing business in a new commerce category we call Relationship Commerce!
What you will do:
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards within Salesforce to share results across the team.
- Manage the day to day operations and understand the relationship between Salesforce and Hubspot, serving as the point of contact for maintenance, configuration, reporting.
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from design to writing, segmentation, all the way through technical development.
- Support the business through the execution and analysis of marketing efforts, with a particular focus on automation, conversion, and journeys.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, and entire campaigns.
- Work closely with our marketing and sales team to build, execute, and manage lead warming and nurturing strategy with tailored messaging and content to drive engagement.
- Utilize industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest in partnership with the Sales Development team
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role in the B2B space.
- Expertise in automation tools such as Hubspot (or similar CRM program) and Salesforce.
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations.
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in hands-on, high growth, start up environments.
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, CVS, GNC, Pepsi, and KIND
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Michal Shtofman & Marni Hoyle
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From