Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, fasterand most importantlymore accessible for everyone. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know Better:
- Right now were funding over $3 billion in home loans per month
- Weve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortunes Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- Weve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do. We are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We encourage individual potential rather than years of experience. We see the value in each persons perspective, and recognize their talents, regardless of what the market says. We believe its important to nurture a company culture that encourages curiosity and passionfrom employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better Marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager with a strong background in project management, establishing processes, and enforcing standards. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Real Estate Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering turnkey marketing solutions to be leveraged by the brokerage. You will partner closely with key leaders on the Better Real Estate team (Brokerage Operations, Agent Operations, and Agent Development) to define the function of Brokerage Marketing Operations and plan for how to scale this as a department of the larger Marketing Organization.
This person will be part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment and will interact with people of all levels across departments, including direct collaboration with the Head of Real Estate Services. Theyll have the know-how to exercise discretion and professionalism while paying close attention to detail.
- Be the expert on the end-to-end agent/client journey to ensure marketing provides agents and customers with a consistent and positive experience at every stage.
- Work with the agent team to understand their marketing needs
- Project manage the end-to-end development of all marketing collateral to be used by agents (liaise with creative partners, legal, and marketing channel owners)
- Assist with onboarding and ongoing training for agents as it relates to using marketing systems, marketing best practices, and leveraging marketing support
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors (Xpressdocs, Giftagram, photographers, etc)
- Build out thorough and scalable processes for the above tasks to ensure we can support the growing needs of the business (collateral development, training, vendor management)
- Partner with Better Real Estate business leads to understand expansion goals and roadmap how to install net new marketing solutions to support the growing agent population (team building, localized marketing, 1:1 agent support, etc)
- 5-7 years in a marketing operations or similar role
- Proven experience in developing and implementing turnkey solutions, systems, and processes for how marketing functions
- Experience in the Real Estate industry and a deep understanding of the homebuying process and how agents interact with clients
- Obsessive about real estate agents needs and wants and passionate about meeting those needs to ensure they deliver a best-in-class experience to their clients
- Strong leadership capabilities - not only will you lead projects with cross-functional partners, we will look to you to build out a team of marketers to support growing business needs
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Appetite for problem solving and a love for fast-paced, constantly-changing environments.
- You have big ideas and you get results!
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do whats in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itselfwe continue to outpace the industry at every turn. Weve joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better Benefits & Compensation
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, benefits, and opportunity for yearly cash bonus. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust wellbeing offerings that allow you unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more.
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service.
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected]. All employment decisions at Better are based on a persons merit, business needs, and role requirements.