Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
At Cedar, we look for teammates who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-paced company! The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with Cedars sales and marketing functions, reporting directly to the VP of Commercial Operations within the Commercial organization. This role supports three marketing fields including experiential/events marketing, brand/PR and Account Based Marketing (ABM) demand generation. Our ideal teammate has significant experience in developing and scaling processes that align enterprise sales and marketing strategies and execution, as well as operationalizing the marketing tech stack while ensuring successful integrations with the CRM Manager across the entire infrastructure.
In this role, you will coordinate and optimize an end-to-end marketing process for 1:1 and 1:Many ABM approaches. In addition, this individual will work on all things ABM including account scoring and MQAs, evaluating strategic decisions and recommending areas of improvement. Lastly, you are an advocate for innovation and excellent at partner alignment, specifically across marketing, BDRs and sales and the wider commercial operations function, establishing trust and ensuring that we have well-defined operations that propel our ABM efforts forward.
- Own the development of repeatable and integrated processes that enable the marketing function to drive measurable marketing for 1:1 and 1:Many ABM
- Craft and implement a scalable and accessible reporting engine that becomes the source of truth on strategic business insights including overall account penetration, pipeline sourced, and more for key ABM partners
- Manage the marketing technology stack including HubSpot, Terminus, Hopin, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and others working in collaboration with Commercial Ops on implementation, integration, optimization and alignment tied to our overall ABM objectives
- Partner with Directors of Demand Generation and ABM to develop a comprehensive, multi-tactical, multi-buyer set of demand programs to penetrate and expand reach into key target accounts and market segments
- Optimize lead hand-off processes and sales follow-ups
- Build and continuously document strategic, process focused standard operating procedures
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our ABM pipeline generation efforts
- 4+ years experience in enterprise SaaS operations; 2+ years within ABM environments
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce.com (must), Hubspot or Marketo (certification ideal), Terminus and/or other ABM tools (must), and Google Analytics
- Experience with SQLs, Google Tag Manager, AdWords and other data optimization tools (ideal)
- Expertise in managing enterprise processes for 1:1 and 1:Many ABMs, including account scoring/marketing qualified accounts, lifecycle management, database management, account segmentation and field mapping
- Expertise in campaign management standard methodologies including omni-channel campaign design (workflows and templates), scoring, multi-touch attribution, conversion tracking and more
- Expertise in data and analytics including database set up and cleanup, funnel analysis, campaign return on investment analysis, ABM/pipeline reporting and insights generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills to optimally lead multiple partners and projects with tight timeframes
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Marketing Operations Manager role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.