About the Role
SevenRooms is looking for a Director of Product, Marketing Automation with a specialized focus on marketing automation platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the direction of and driving strategic initiatives for 7X, SevenRooms marketing automation software. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will ensure on-going development, enhancements, and overall management of the 7X product. Your work will be rooted in enabling restaurant operators to effectively leverage data to nurture guest relationships at scale.
What You'll Do
- Define and drive the overall product vision and strategy for our marketing automation software
- Partner with Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop messaging and activations centered on simplifying the complex for our clients
- Champion best-in-class conversion and retention practices, from email deliverability and frequency, to automation
- Identify critical user insights from customer research and feedback, demonstrating a user-first approach
- Review and execute test plans with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure quality deliverables to our users
- Develop training and customer success enablement programs to ensure consistent use and adoption of 7X
- Establish KPIs and ROI reporting standards to track and measure client success
Who You Are
- 8-10+ years of product management experience, 3+ years working with marketing automation software
- You have proven success building scalable, broad reach consumer acquisition, and onboarding programs
- You are passionate about helping small businesses use data to drive revenue through marketing automation
- You have experience using Marketing Automation, ESPs, and other CRM platforms
- You possess strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
More Jobs From