Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
The Truveris Life Sciences team provides pharmaceutical clients solutions that drive prescription cost transparency, improve co-pay program efficiency, and increase patient engagement.
We're looking for a strategic, highly entrepreneurial Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will contribute greatly to our marketing strategy, product positioning, and implementing high-performing lead generation campaigns that raise brand awareness and produce high quality leads for the Sales team to ultimately drive customer and revenue growth. The Marketing Manager will work with a combination of internal and external resources to support the Life Sciences team in achieving their P&L objectives.
- Establish, manage, and analyze ROI and KPIs of Life Sciences marketing programs and recommend changes to expand brand awareness
- Collaborate with Product, Client Services, Marketing and Sales teams to implement new and modified programs and marketing initiatives
- Create, recommend and implement marketing content including case studies, web content, digital marketing campaigns, press releases, and other forms of marketing communication
- Execute production of collateral, playbooks, presentations and other materials as needed
- Manage multiple concurrent campaigns within time and budget constraints
- Execute integrated digital marketing campaigns, track performance and recommend modifications
- Assist with the research, planning and execution of online and print advertising campaigns
- Assist in developing customer on-boarding programs and materials
- Maintain and contribute to an online library of marketing materials for the Sales team
- Coordinate and plan conference attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication; copywriting experience
- Strong visual design instinct and execution
- Excellent problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects within time and budget constraints with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple teams and 3rd party vendors
- Working knowledge of: Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools: HubSpot and Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience including at least one position at a start-up or growth stage company
- Track record of success marketing technology products to decision makers
- Experience marketing to pharmaceutical brand managers a strong plus
More Jobs From