Office Tour Photos
SinglePlatform is seeking an experienced B2B demand generation professional to execute and improve multi-channel marketing campaigns to heighten the SinglePlatform brand and drive revenue from prospects and current customers.
The Manager, Marketing, Demand Generation will manage and run the company marketing automation solution of record (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and implement automation campaigns. They will be responsible for creating multi-touch demand generation and automated marketing programs, planning, organizing and executing marketing campaigns and programs that generate new prospects as well as keep current customers engaged and informed.
We are looking for a professional skilled in the craft of marketing, passionate about data, believes in the importance of testing, measuring, analyzing and iterating across multiple programs, products, and audiences with crystal clear reporting that allows for easy analysis.
You will work closely with the marketing, sales operations, sales, customer success and product teams to deliver and report on business results.
The ideal candidate is an email marketing hero with experience conceiving, executing and measuring campaigns in leading marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must) who also has experience with paid social media and display advertising.
A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, have a great technical understanding of marketing systems, and be able to balance testing new demand generation strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business.
- Create and execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs and triggered emails driving demand across all funnel stages and to support revenue growth and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, sales, customer success and product teams to develop audience targeting, messaging, design, targeting and reporting
- Drive top of funnel pipeline by developing an integrated customer acquisition plan, including online and offline channels, executing across SEM, display, retargeting and content syndication.
- Launch and maintain lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for Sales and Marketing, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Continually test and learn, refine processes, and implement leading best practices using all available tools
- Can analyze and advise on which types of content, tools and channels are working, whats not working and what might be missing.
- Coordinate with external partners as needed
- Prepare and deliver reports
- 2-3 years in B2B marketing automation / demand generation, centered around email marketing with a strong track record of delivering results. SMS marketing experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation solution of record (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and CRM of record (Salesforce.)
- Deep knowledge of data, segmentation, measurement and analysis
- Experience with securing, creating and activating digital display media and paid social media
- Strong project management skills
- Curious, eager and energetic
- Highly collaborative, great communicator and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Why you'll love us:
- You cant beat the location. Located in one of NYCs prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, its no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- Its easy to get here. Whether youre commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklyn, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, youll think youre at your moms house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From