Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Media Partnerships Marketing team is looking for an experienced individual to lead global marketing, strategic positioning, and scaled programs for the Public Figures and Athlete verticals.In this role, you will develop and execute marketing initiatives around top sports and entertainment tentpoles and develop creative programs that educate, enable, and inspire Public Figure and Athlete partners to build success across Facebook surfaces (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Facebook Reality Labs).You will collaborate with cross-functional partnerships, communications, product, digital, events, and design, to bring these programs creative touch-points to life. You have a creative eye and a passion for storytelling. You will develop go-to-market narratives, materials, and digital destinations that demonstrate the value of Facebook platforms. You have experience supporting public figures/athletes and are knowledgeable about Facebook products. You thrive operating in a multidisciplinary role, and are able to drive both strategy and execution whenever needed. You have a desire to drive partner value and community impact.You are a seasoned marketing generalist who is solutions-oriented and just as comfortable executing a large-scale tentpole event as you are developing a full-funnel channel marketing plan. You will have a strong ability to bring products to life through great storytelling, and can engage audiences through compelling communications, events, and creative programs.A high level of communication and operational skills are critical to success in this position, as is a demonstrated ability to work closely with leadership and drive impact at scale. A successful candidate will need to combine strategic thinking and operations, with a hands-on approach to creative execution.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Athletes and Public Figures partner marketing initiatives
- Develop and own the Public Figures and Athletes partner marketing plan
- Deliver programs that drive partner value, sentiment, and product adoption
- Lead activations that drive industry relevance, social impact, and partner value around major sports and entertainment tentpole moments
- Create and execute partner marketing touchpoint including presentations, one-sheets, and digital destinations
- Produce live and virtual events that educate, enable, and inspire our partner ecosystems around new products and safety features
- Drive full execution marketing deliverables including events, video production, website and case study development, measurement, copy and design production
- Work side-by-side with the consumer and social impact team to understand their needs as a stakeholder and strategic thought partner, and help integrate Athletes and Public Figures into company campaigns
- Align various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to marketing strategies and plans
- Work closely with colleagues on the social Impact consumer brand and product marketing teams as well as other cross-functional teams to align proactive narratives, branding and marketing programs around the broader Facebook company mission and brand
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Lead go-to-market execution for global campaigns, programs and tentpole moments
- Develop partner enablement for our global media partnerships team including strategic positioning, messaging, and marketing materials