Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as a Marketing Data Analyst as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
Marketing Data Analysts (MDAs) are the backbone of the client-facing organization at Crossix. MDAs use sophisticated analytical techniques to tease out the connections between healthcare marketing tactics and patient health outcomes using proprietary, privacy-centric technology. Youll learn the ins and outs of the rich healthcare marketing ecosystem while observing the direct effects of particular tactics on patient health.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Answer healthcare clients broad business questions using cutting-edge technology and analytics capabilities
- Transform client questions into hypotheses testable with data using Crossixs proprietary coding language
- Link marketing exposure, consumer behavior, and transactional health data to understand changes in patient behavior due to healthcare clients tactics in the marketplace
- Mobilize a variety of tools and platforms, including SQL, Excel, and business intelligence/data visualization suites
- Use data to make patient behavior discoveries
- Develop insights using advanced data analysis techniques, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Assess how effectively market tactics make patients healthier
- Uncover major storylines and themes from analysis data and, working closely with senior team members, make actionable recommendations to healthcare clients for how to optimize their tactics
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in the complex healthcare business space
- Opportunity to work with major players in the healthcare marketing business, including healthcare providers, media agencies, and digital & broadcast media publishers
- Practice storytelling skills by transforming results of analytics into client presentations
- Build expertise in client therapeutic areas and marketing initiatives
What You've Done
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Can-do attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of Big Data
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
- SQL and database experience helpful but not required
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope thats you!