Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Marketing Counsel. The position will support multifaceted marketing initiatives and requires working with and providing guidance to stakeholders on legal, privacy, data protection and other applicable compliance requirements. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on interesting issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This position is based in New York, NY.
- Advise teams on marketing and promotional initiatives (email, telemarketing, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways), including review of advertising across marketing channels to ensure materials are legally compliant
- Provide IP support on production, content and marketing, including drafting and negotiating copyright, trademark and right of publicity licenses and other production-related agreements
- Assist teams with legal advice on marketing across broad areas, including ad products, ad-tech, insights, and consumer and business facing marketing to ensure compliance with advertising, IP, competition, privacy, data protection and consumer protection laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements
- Drive on projects to help develop marketing best practices, process improvements, and conduct compliance trainings
- Coordinate with marketing, product, policy and communications colleagues on multi-disciplinary issues
- Travel as needed and collaborate with colleagues across time zones globally
More Jobs From