Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Kasisto is experiencing major momentum and growth and are looking to add to their marketing team. We are searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to help us achieve our growth objectives and amplify our brand into the financial services market.
Starting on day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with Kasistos marketing and sales goals. Kasisto has a robust event strategy and the ideal candidate will be running all the events for Kasistos internal and industry events. Along with the management of events, the candidate will be required to be onsite for events, meaning travel will be about 50%.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including event management, communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
What you will be doing
Overarching responsibilities will include implementing marketing campaigns; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of corporate and client facing events, industry conferences, and trade shows, including pre- and post-event communications and attendee management
- Plans and attends meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Assist in managing and maintaining Marketing automation platform
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Staying abreast of the wider Conversational AI technology marketplace and the research around technological advancements; monitoring competitors and keeping the team apprised on opportunities and threats
- Responsible for weekly social media updates across all Kasisto platforms, including maintenance of the Kasisto website and related microsites
What you need in this position
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, PR or relevant major
- 2+ years total marketing experience. Experience in banking and/or finance industry, a plus
- Proficient in Hubspot (or similar marketing automation) and Wordpress
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Appetite for start-up culture Quick learner and self-starter
- Positive and collaborative attitude, creative out of the box thinking
- Strong project management and cross-departmental communication skills
- Strong affinity for technology. You pay attention to whats new in tech, and have an innate desire to understand how things work
Location Flatiron District, NY
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From