Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As the Marketing Coordinator at Hello Alfred, youll help create, organize and drive initiatives and campaigns to the finish line that drive awareness for and engage members.
You are eager to dive in, wear multiple hats and bring new ideas to the table. This is a key role in the Marketing department, acting as the central touchpoint and the go-to for all things.
The ideal candidate is outgoing and loves creating and owning the process (and not afraid to ensure its followed!), always keeping everyone in the loop and driving to meet deadlines.
How youll help us to be successful
- Manage marketing calendar and associated campaign touchpoints
- Coordinate timely execution of all seasonal marketing programs
- Field requests from cross-functional teams and partners to execute high-performing campaigns
- Drive consistency across marketing touchpoints
- Manage our marketing systems. tools and cross-functional processes
- Measure success through managing reporting and building insights into future campaigns
- Operate as the point person for all incoming/outgoing communication to the Marketing team
- Support the development of weekly updates for field operations
- Oversee digital file organization and maintenance of marketing server
- Collaborate with the creative team and help traffic asks and ensure transparency on productivity across teams
What else youll need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 1-3 years of related work experience in marketing and/or project management.
- The perfect mix of process, communication, and meeting deadlines to hit objectives on time
- Creative experience; briefing, critiquing, inspiring, or maybe even being a direct member of the in-house team
- Campaign experience: concepting, building, owning, measuring, and learning from unique campaigns across online and offline channels
- Self-motivated with positive energy
- Resourceful & able to work independently to solve problems
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart. Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World and join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.
More Jobs From