Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
You'll be responsible for building brand love and awareness to ensure Feather is always top of mind. In this role, you will help manage marketing operations, content, and communications for the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will help execute initiatives across multiple channels and assist with everything from ideation to content development to writing. You'll be a strong cross-functional partner to the Growth and Creative team, shepherding initiatives from idea to execution and represent what's best for Feather as a brand and business.
What youll do:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to manage marketing calendars and play a key project management role to ensure initiatives are tracking to deadlines
- Manage day-to-day operation and optimization of channels and initiatives including email marketing, SMS marketing, campaigns and promotions, influencer partnerships, PR, and more
- Champion all technical writing needs while adhering to brand and messaging guidelines including: supporting agency with copy needs for PR purposes including but not limited to: award and conference submissions, quotes, press FAQs and messaging documents, executive bios, product-focused and general flow email copy, SMS copy, website FAQ + SEO focused copy
- Develop monthly analytical reports on key communication channels. Root decisions in customer insights and continue to use research findings and data to push the brand forward
What you have:
- 1-2 years of marketing & communications experience (agency or in-house)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to produce high-quality work on tight turnarounds and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and ensure all initiatives are tracking to deadlines
- Excitement for developing a deep understanding of the ins-and-outs of the business model and the customer experience
- Strong writing skills - experience being able to write consumer-facing content will be a plus!
- Basic graphic design skills
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Access to 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Sponsored lunches and unlimited office snacks
- Monthly in-office massages, team events, and a monthly wellness stipend
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest hardware to get the job done