Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Operations Specialist
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you are responsible for leveraging Intralinks Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) to assist our marketing and sales teams in executing well-segmented and targeted demand generation campaigns, with an emphasis on driving the development, testing, and analysis of email marketing programs. As an ideal candidate, you have significant hands-on experience with a MAP or email marketing software and have a strong desire to elevate the email channels effectiveness as a lead gen and awareness marketing tool.
About the Team
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Automation, you will be a part of the Marketing, Strategy, and Innovation department that works closely with corporate marketing, field marketing, product marketing, and sales teams.
- Be a marketing automation power user and go-to resource for global marketing teams
- Project manage and execute email marketing campaigns, providing reporting, insights, and suggestions for tactic and channel optimization
- Advise and perform audience segmentation strategies to incorporate available demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design and response
- Ensure programs follow email preference and compliance guidelines
- Champion data quality and management to build the depth, breadth, and quality of the marketing database
- Generate and analyze regular reporting on effectiveness and key performance indicators (KPIs) to share program impact and key learnings with marketing stakeholders and partners
- Manage challenging and diverse projects simultaneously, in a matrixed organization, with skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results
- Seek and communicate opportunities for process improvement across marketing functions
- Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices, including; usability, design/copywriting, privacy, and legislative policies
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing related field
- 2-3 years work experience in a B2B marketing organization using Eloqua, Pardot, OR Marketo
- Proficiency with email marketing and marketing automation best practices
- B2B marketing experience within SaaS, FinTech, Financial Services or Software organizations
- Experience using Salesforce, and other CRM tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding required; more advanced coding experience a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
Intralinks has a renewed focus on the market segments and products where it has always excelled. And, the Marketing functions are serious in their transformation to accelerate and amplify the dynamic thought leadership and engagement programs impacting customers throughout their lifecycle. This is a smart team of strong performers and we collectively drive the organization forward each day!