About the Team
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Automation, you will be a part of the Marketing, Strategy, and Innovation department that works closely with Corporate Marketing/Communications, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams.
Marketing Automation Manager
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you are responsible for leveraging Intralinks Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) to assist our marketing and sales teams in executing well-segmented and targeted demand generation campaigns, with an emphasis on driving the development, testing, and analysis of email marketing programs. As an ideal candidate, you have significant hands-on experience with a MAP or email marketing software and have a strong desire to elevate the email channels effectiveness as a lead gen and awareness marketing tool.
Day to Day:
- Be a marketing automation power user and go-to resource for global marketing teams.
- Recommend and implement advancing practices in marketing automation to push the boundaries of automation and marketing tech for dynamic/personalized content, segmentation and data-driven strategies.
- Project manage and execute email marketing campaigns, providing reporting, insights, and suggestions for tactic and channel optimization.
- Advise and perform audience segmentation strategies to incorporate available demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal messaging/relevance, design and response optimization.
- Act as point on campaigns quality and pre-flight analysis and approval.
- Ensure programs follow email preference and compliance guidelines.
- Champion data quality and management to build the depth, breadth, and quality of the marketing database.
- Generate and analyze regular reporting on effectiveness and key performance indicators (KPIs) to share program impact and key learnings with marketing stakeholders and partners.
- Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices, including; usability, design/copywriting, privacy, and legislative policies.
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing related field.
- 3+ years work experience in a B2B marketing organization directly managing Marketo, or comparable marketing automation software (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot), and proficiency with email marketing & marketing automation best practices.
- B2B marketing experience within SaaS, FinTech, Financial Services or Software organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce/CRM tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding required.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
It would be great if you also:
- Have applicable certifications
- Have advanced coding experience
Intralinks has a renewed focus on the market segments and products where it has always excelled. And, the Marketing functions are serious in their transformation to accelerate and amplify the dynamic thought leadership and engagement programs impacting customers throughout their lifecycle. This is a smart team of strong performers and we collectively drive the organization forward each day!
We are growing! This is a great opportunity to grow your career, with plenty of room to define your own future! Come Grow with us!
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.