Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As a startup that occupies the intersection of service, technology, real estate, luxury and retail commerce, we are building a personalized digital communication experience that educates and deeply engages our consumers through thoughtful touchpoints.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist at Hello Alfred, youll own these journeys from development to implementation. Ideally you are passionate about building journeys, email marketing, analytics and driving measurable results.
Youll collaborate with internal stakeholders helping to implement and optimize campaigns, this involves maintaining and being responsible for continuous evaluation and iteration of the programs for both short and long term results.
How youll help us to be successful
- Develop personalized, scalable, automated marketing campaigns across channels like email, SMS, push, direct mail, web, paid social and more.
- Own and maintain tools like Autopilot, Google Analytics, Branch and more
- Own the process all the way through execution, inclusive of creative briefs, creative, editing and creating email templates
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target contacts for each campaign
- Maintain the overall email marketing calendar
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports and to measure tactic and campaign success as well as business results
- Become knowledgeable on all products, service promotion strategies & operational processes in order to suggest optimizations and process efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally and help project manage our email marketing initiatives with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaign
- Be an in-house expert for CRM and marketing automation processes, vendors and compliance
What youll need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 2-4 years of related work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, or product marketing
- Expert knowledge on automation systems and the technical aspects of creative services.
- Analytical mindset so you can effectively design learning loops
- Knowledge of email best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, CAN-SPAM, dynamic content and deliverability.
- Strong project management skills to manage simultaneous tasks and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with positive energy
- Resourceful & able to work independently to solve problems
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World and join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.
More Jobs From