We are looking for a passionate and experienced Managing Editor to join our team and lead our International Tax publications content as a component of our new content and media division. The person in this role will be responsible for our companys lifestyle magazine, newsletter, and related publishing extensions. You will oversee a team of writers to create best in class print and digital editorial content and experiences that connect to the overriding brand, business objectives, and strategies. An ability to grow audiences across multiple digital channels is critically important.
If this is you expect to be responsible for managing daily operations for the magazine, developing the editorial calendar, writing content, identifying article topics to assign to writers, coordinating the work of contributors, and editing. The Managing Editor will possess keen editorial judgment and a deep knowledge of domestic and international corporate business. Overall, the content needs to be engaging, timely, relevant, and useful to appeal to discerning audiences.
- Create, execute, and oversee our publishing editorial processes and content strategies
- Oversee production of our content as a go-to resource for Tax professionals
- Consistently publish high-quality editorial content
- Write, edit, and proofread all that is published in our magazine and newsletter and be the gatekeeper for our editorial quality and standards
- Source, motivate, and manage writers, freelancers, and contributors
- Distribute and promote our content to grow our brand and audience
- Work with writers to assign and package content projects
- Ensure consistent quality of content, across platforms
- Partner with the Companys broader Marketing team to provide insights and ideas to support our cross-functional projects
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices (content marketing and seeding, competitive landscape, latest vertical news, etc.)
- As an authoritative and influential voice, and as brand ambassador, contribute content under your own byline
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From