We are looking for a passionate and experienced Managing Editor to join our team and lead our key News and Analysis content site as a component of our new content and media division. The person in this role will drive our day-to-day tax analysis and tax news content focusing on Transfer Pricing and Multinational Enterprise taxation. They will grow and manage a team of writers and contributors who produced impactful thought leadership content that connects to the overriding brand and business strategy.
If this is you expect to be responsible for driving and developing the editorial content of our daily/weekly tax news and analysis, identify article topics to assign to tax writers, cultivate new writers/contributors, and ensure the content is timely and relevant to multiple audiences.
- Lead, develop and oversee production of our content as a go-to resource for Transfer Pricing and International Tax professionals
- Consistently publish high-quality editorial content
- Write, edit, and proofread all that is published on our content site and newsletter and be the gatekeeper for our editorial quality and standards
- Build SEO as a core channel for our organic growth
- Source, motivate, and manage writers, freelancers, and contributors
- Distribute and promote our content to grow our brand and audience
- Work with writers to assign and package content projects
- Ensure consistent quality of content, across platforms
- Partner with the Companys broader Marketing team to provide insights and ideas to support our cross-functional projects
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices (content marketing and seeding, competitive landscape, latest vertical news, etc.)
- As an authoritative and influential voice, and as brand ambassador, contribute content under your own byline and interact directly with our community members
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From