Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients use of social data across their organizations by delivering creative solutions, actionable insights and subject-matter expertise that have a real business impact.
As we continue our global expansion, we are looking for a Manager for a team of Technical Services Specialists in North America. The manager is the glue that holds the team together, the guide for professional growth, and the lever for the work we do. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work and the flexibility to learn, grow, and develop your management skills in the constantly changing landscape of social media. This role is to be based in North America.
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of Technical Services Specialists, managing resource availability, coaching and mentoring the team and developing talent at the individual contributor level
- Maintain ongoing internal comms, including managing team meetings, one-to-ones, internal trainings and performance reviews
- Implement the strategy for the technical services program ensuring the team delivers best-in-class technical services.
- Can build and tweak playbooks to improve effectiveness and enhance customer experience
- Manages against a set of key performance indicators (utilization, customer health, customer satisfaction)
- Directly impacts retention of Brandwatchs software by driving long-term product adoption through successful technical delivery and consulting
- Understands the teams workload, morale and challenges
- Acts as point of escalation for the Technical Services team
- Is responsible for hiring, training, capacity planning and team throughput
- Stays up to date on the full range of Brandwatch products and other industry trends
- Represents the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences, as needed
- Travel to visit global teams as needed, ~10% time. This will apply only once travel is safe and allowed
- People management background
- Experience with SaaS businesses and/or customer success
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Passionate about business results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving; able to take in a lot of information quickly and demonstrate strong decision making in a timely manner
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Google suite and/or Microsoft Suite (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
- Experience with software implementation and consultative roles
- BONUS - Knowledge of APIs and how they work
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.