Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is in search of the worlds most creative and experienced engineering leaders. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. Software Engineering Managers are clearly characterized by progressive technical experience and demonstrated progression in management responsibility. You have also kept your coding skills sharp and bring an unwavering passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment.
- Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software engineer and an effective people manager.
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members.
- Hold your own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
- Communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts.
- Work together with product management and UX design teams to design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systems across different programming languages.
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
More Jobs From