Title: Manager, Global Cash & Treasury Operations
Location: New York, NY
SS&C Intralinks is a financial technology provider of SaaS solutions for the global banking, deal-making, and capital markets communities. Intralinks was acquired in November 2018 by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc., a public company and global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services.
The Manager, Global Cash & Treasury Operations is responsible for all of the day-to-day treasury activities at SS&C Intralinks including the global management of all of SS&C Intralinks cash reporting, FX hedging activities, bank accounts, banking portals, and integrations with our accounting system and ongoing compliance-related activities.
This position reports to the Divisional Controller and will work cross-functionally with all areas of finance the Controllers Group (including A/P and A/R), Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Procurement and will also manage the relationships with the Companys commercial banking service providers. This position requires a highly organized person with keen attention to detail, an understanding of financial concepts, and strong communication skills who thrives in a high process and controls-oriented environment with the goal of ensuring the back-office processing of flow-of-funds and cash reporting is operating in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Disbursement and Bank Account Management
- Approve and authorize all global cash disbursements (suppliers, payroll, T&E reimbursements)
- Work with the Companys banking relationships in addressing cash and bank account-related queries generated from both the bank as well as internal parties
- Coordinate with other SS&C business units intercompany cash transfers and settlements.
- Own the administration of all global bank accounts, including bank signatories, new account opening for potential geographic expansion opportunities, account closures, and security administration
- Continue Companys mission to further automate settlement of payments which includes expanding use of host-to-host integrations to additional banking accounts including testing and implementation of such functionality between the banking system and the Companys accounting system
- Implement new bank technologies, products, and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify Companys banking operations
Cash Management and Reporting
- Ensure adequate liquidity of foreign subsidiaries by monitoring cash balances daily and making recommendation for all funding requirements including any FX trades if needed
- Own the reporting of cash balances and weekly 13-week rolling cash forecast to senior management
- Partner with teams across the Finance Org to ensure proper management of the Companys working capital
- Continue to enhance/automate all reporting requirements
- Ensure all treasury processes and related internal controls are operating effectively
Other Key areas of responsibilities
- Monitor other financial compliance requirements related to the Companys global accounts, i.e. KYC, FBAR filing, etc.
- Managing a team of two within the Accounts Payable team and overseeing such tasks as approving new suppliers, supplier changes, and vendor payment-related queries.
Education Required and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business with 4+ years of overall experience in cash management and reporting, with some accounting and/or finance experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with Workday is preferred
- Knowledge of electronic banking, accounting systems, and finance operational processes
- Multinational finance treasury operations experience a plus
- Experience working in a global business environment a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional designation a plus
- Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus, but opportunity to learn for the right candidate
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Highly-driven self-starter and fast learner, capable of working independently while adhering to tight internal and external deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the Company; and liaise in a collaborative manner with both internal and external parties to execute initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and high proficiency with Microsoft office products a must
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple deliverables, communicate status, and make sound judgments
- Proven ability to develop and utilize technology and systematic processes to deliver accurate and consistent analysis aimed at improving operational efficiency
- Continuously improving processes with a willingness to lead change and promote adoption
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.