Epsilon is seeking a Manager of Digital Analytics to join our growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team. Using various tools, you will access marketing performance data to learn how consumers engage with marketing campaigns. Your analysis will help our marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in future, and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
The Digital Analytics team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, coupons, ecommerce platforms and sweepstakes to name a few. The Digital Analytics team works across virtually all Epsilon digital clients and will provide the Manager of Digital Analytics with exposure to these varying experiences as well as skill based training. The particular areas of analytic focus will be email, database, and website analytics - though other channels will come into play across accounts. In addition to working on high visibility accounts and across many digital channels, the Manager of Digital Analytics will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, database, and project management teams.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, experienced in digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is friendly and honest.
The Manager of Digital Analytics will report to the Director of Digital Analytics.
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media.
- Provide digital analytics guidance for all assigned accounts. This guidance consists of identifying, planning, and executing analysis opportunities.
- Developing measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign.
- Creating and presenting customized marketing performance wrap up reports. These reports will outline the key successes, areas for improvement, and strategic recommendations to be implemented moving forward for our clients.
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Database, Email, Website, etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases this data will be delivered to you.
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client include: Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), Dashboard (Tableau) and Email.
- Other analysis areas include: Banner Ads, Video, Print, Mobile, Search, Rx, and possibly some Social media pages.
- The Manager will be responsible for not only pulling reports and data analysis but also focusing heavily on crafting the marketing results presentations and making recommendations.
- Analyzing digital marketing performance based on customer and product segmentation and developing segmentation approaches for customers and prospects.
- Recommending contact optimization strategies to maximize revenue and profit. It is important to be able to connect performance to business impact.
- Advising on, building and maintaining complete documentation for all projects.
- Working on multiple projects at a time.
- Providing ad hoc reporting
- Managing and working on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI's are tracking appropriately and that these KPI's ladder back up to business objectives.
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed. Will work with the analyst closely in this capacity.
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics or working in another analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Effective communicator via both written and spoken word.
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- A strong working knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Experience with Email and Database analytics is strongly preferred.
- Deep experience with Adobe Analytics & Google analytics and QA'ing GA events & tracking is required.
- Exposure to the broader Adobe & Google marketing clouds.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing or psychology.
- A master's degree in business administration, statistics, or any other related field is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with statistical software and data manipulation tools such as SAS, SQL, R, or SPSS is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with databases (what they are, how they are structured and used) is preferred.
- Exposure to data visualization tools is preferred.
- Exposure to Python is a plus but not required.
- Strong experience with email delivery and media reporting tools.
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of data for insights.
- Ability to communicate clearly the findings of a complex analyses.
- Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects over the course of a day.
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative and marketing resources.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise.
#LI-BW1Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From